Little Yellow House and Town Commons
Little Yellow House and the Town Commons - No longer available for community use.
The owner of the property known as the Town Commons and the small building on the property know as the Little Yellow House is no longer available for community use. The lease held by West Marin Commons for six years was terminated by the owners on November 30, 2017 and the property was vacated.
Members of the community, local businesses and visitors accustomed to the use of the propetrty have expressed regret regarding this development. West Marin Commons encourages any interested party to express their concern and support for the possible acquisition of the property for community use. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com
Commons Connect Forums provide a virtual gathering place to those who live and work in the West Marin Community. (Access to this local online forum is limited to those who work and live in the geographical area outlined here.)
A single registration allows community members to post local events on the Community Calendar, to post items of immediate importance on Alerts, and to access all of the forums including:
- West Marin Soapbox: Campaigns, Causes, and Discussions
- Over-the-Hill-Gang: Rides and Errands
- West Marin Share: Reuse materials; share information and services - a money free zone
- West Marin Marketplace: rentals; things and services for sale
- Tending the Wild Collaborative: An Ethnobiology Project
- Local Food System Initiative: Food and garden related shares and information
- Think Local West Marin: Appreciation and applause for our neighbors
- Commons Connect Tech Support: Help with our Web site features
- Volunteering Opportunities in West Marin: Help our local non-profits